Milford Township Water Authority, Milford Township, PA: New 750,000 Gallon Elevated Steel Water Storage Tank
AEA, Inc. performed field surveying and design services, prepared design drawings, specifications and contract documents for the referenced water storage tank project which included 1,200 linear feet of water main and electrical service infrastructure, as well as 350 linear feet of access road and appurtenant site grading/stabilization work. This project was completed in the Spring of 2003. The awarded construction contract amount for this project is $1,584,105.
Subsequent to design, AEA, Inc. advertised this project for bidding, received bids at the Authority Office, reviewed bids, prepared a bid tabulation with recommendation, and prepared the contract agreement for execution.
When the agreement was executed, AEA, Inc. established communications with the tank manufacturer and sub-contractors, held construction meetings, prepared agenda and minutes, and subsequently performed the following services:
- Continued Project Management, Administration and Coordination
- Submittal and Shop Drawing Review
- Review Contractor’s Construction CPM Scheduling
- Develop and Review Project Status and Progress Reports
- Process Requests For Information (RFI’s)
- Process Contractor’s Requests For Partial Payment
- Process Change Orders
- Construction Surveillance
- Review and Observe Required Testing Procedures
- Prepare Field Inspection Reports
- Perform Project Close-out